- baking pan
- whole carrots
- olive oil cooking spray
- garlic powder
- salt free Italian seasoning (such as this that I use)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425. Prepare your baking pan by lightly spraying with the olive oil spray.
- Peel carrots and cut into lengths of 2-3 inches. Cut lengthwise down the center once, or twice if the carrot is thick.
- Cook for 30 minutes, or until they look done (some may have slightly burned-looking edges, but they're still yummy). Serve with ketchup for a dose of lycopene.